When you think of Noctua, you generally think of cooling. After all, these folks have been in the business of making cooling solutions for quite some time. Taking this into consideration, it should come as no surprise to see this Austrian company getting involved in the TIM race. After all, what good is a high-end cooler without a quality material to work as an intermediary?
Of course, getting into the middle of a heated market of thermal interface material could prove a challenge. There have been many newcomers hitting the streets with their own special goop and most have sent the vaunted Arctic Silver compound to the curb, so we will need to see if the cooling specialists at Noctua can keep up, or even surpass, the other guys.
So sit back for a bit as we take a closer look at one of the new kids on the block, Noctua. After all, while TIM isn't an expensive purchase in our system builds, it IS one of the most important.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korean cryptocurrency regulator found dead in his home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Windows 10 on ARM detailed, FUD is now spreading
- AMD's Ryzen 5 2600 is up to 31% faster than Ryzen 5 1600
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit