Four screws (located just to the inside of the mounting screws for the stand) are removed to gain access to the inside. Once the screws are out, the tray slides easily from the aluminum housing. Of note here is that the tray mounting studs are not centered on this component so it will only install one way. While it can be placed into the housing backwards, one end will be sticking out so it is easy to make sure you assemble it properly.
Two more small screws allow access to the inside of the tray unit. This is the heart of the control panel of the device and also allows you to get you're your hard drive up and running. Just remove the ventilation end cap and slide your SATA drive into place. The slots you can see to along the edges of the bottom plate will be used to secure your drive into place.
Above is a closer look at the PCB used in this product. From this angle you can also see that the hard drive is connected directly into the board and no ribbon cables are used. This will mean less junk to get in the way of air flowing through the unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam