Accessories and Documentation
The Cryo-Z comes with backside plates for Socket 775, 478 and AM2 motherboards. In this image you can see the screws, washers and nuts for mounting the cooler to the motherboard.
In the package we received from OCZ was three various density foam pads that will keep condensation away from your motherboard and processor. The manual stated that four would be included, but ours had three, the last one being extra large, enough to make the missing fourth piece from!
Here we see the CPU side mounting plate. There are several different holes along the top for past and future socket support. The plate is easily removed by taking a C clip off of the head and sliding the plate off of the unit.
Here is an image from the top of the mounting plate.
The manual for the Cryo-Z was well written, but OCZ has made a couple of changes and included a piece of paper that lays out the changes. On the paper it talks about an optional heating element for the back side of the motherboard. Our sample did not include the heating element and our inquiries to OCZ about receiving one in time of the review went unanswered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam