The face of the Cryo-Z is aluminium and is where the power switch is located. The LCD display is also located here, so when the unit is active you can visually check to see where the system temperatures are operating at.
On the side we see several cut-outs that give the Cryo-Z a very modern look.
On the back we see additional ventilation as well as the power plug.
The other side is similar to the first with cut outs covered with a metal mesh.
A view from the top shows the case has an aluminium top and that the hose bundle comes from the rear of the unit.
The bottom has six rubber feet that are held on with screws instead of double sided tape.
The chilli1 designed head is made of copper, but is not a mirror finish as we might have expected.
With the system on you can see the LCD display lit up. This image was taken with the power on but with the compressor turned off; the system is showing the idle room temperature.
On the left is the Cryo-Z and on the right is the case for the Mach II GT, a competing phase change cooler. You can see that the Cryo-Z is a little taller and wider than the Mach II GT, and in my opinion a bit more stylish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!