Just recently we had a look at one of Patriot Memory's newest DDR2 kits with a high capacity 4GB size and low 4-4-4-12 timings, which we were extremely impressed with to say the least. It managed some good overclocking speeds even though it comprised high density memory modules which have proven to be weak overclockers in the past. While this was good memory, size isn't always as important as speed to some, and Patriot has you people covered too.
When you're pushing the boundaries of overclocking, you're looking at getting the most speed out of your CPU, graphics cards and memory to get those record breaking scores in your favourite benchmarks.
Today we have been given Patriot's new high-speed DDR2 memory kit designed for blistering speeds. Let's see just how much it can give us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung teases 8TB NF1 NVMe SSD: PCIe 4.0 with 3GB/sec reads
- Gears of War 5 aiming for 4K 60FPS on Xbox One X
- Microsoft teams with Nintendo for Minecraft crossplay fun
- Microsoft nixes VR plans for Xbox, says PC is best platform
- NVIDIA CEO giveaway: 20x TITAN V CEO Edition 32GB HBM2 cards
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit