Package and Contents
First off is the box that VIA ships the board in. The box line-up for the EPIA Series is identical. There are no markings on the box apart from the VIA logo and the EPIA name. A sticker is placed on each box with the info of the board, and all the boxes are coloured green with yellow through it.
On the back there is no info for you either; VIA does need to put a bit more into its packaging, that way you can tell what one you're getting. Some stores have more than one line of EPIA boards, and it can be confusing with identical boxes!
The reading material for the board is extremely light. A two page user manual gives you basic setup and location instructions for the onboard headers, but that's about it. If you want more info you need to read the PDF user manual on the included CD.
The driver CD included comes with Windows XP and Vista drivers along with quite a good selection of Linux drivers for the audio, video and SATA controller, so you're pretty well up to full speed for any OS you choose (apart from OS X of course).
The accessories are extremely poor, only a single IDE cable and I/O shield are included. We would like to see at least one or two SATA data cables included in future packaging so you don't have to go out and buy more stuff to get this one up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz