VIA's EPIA line just keeps getting better and better, and VIA doesn't show any signs of slowing down in this area. VIA's next-gen platform technology is due to arrive very soon with a new 64-bit CPU, even lower power consumption, new chipsets/features and an even better graphics controller for onboard usage. It's not hard to see why we love these tiny pocket rockets.
The EPIA-SN Series adds the latest C7 processors along with the newest chipsets designed to take full advantage of the C7's power saving features; also adding in PCI Express connectivity to boot. The SN Series of boards is set to be VIA's best product, and with the amount of stylish Mini-ITX cases available the SN Series is worthy to be put up on the top hardware list.
The only things we managed to find were a minus about this series is the lack of HDMI, DVI and digital audio ports; this making it a bit of a pain for digital home users.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit