Supports AMD Athlon 700Mhz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1.0Ghz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP 1500+ ~ 2000+ @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 1.2Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Reserves Support for Future AMD Socket A CPU's
nVidia nForce 128D
nVidia IGP 128 Northbridge
nVidia MCP Southbridge
AMD HyperTransport Interconnect
- Bus Frequency
Alpha EV6 DDR FSB
- Expansion Slots
1x AGP (4x, 1.5v only)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
1 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
1 Line In
1 Line Out
1 Mic In
1 Game Port
- Onboard Audio
nVidia APU 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound AC'97 Compatible
- Special Features
FSB, VCore, VDimm, VIO, Multiplier, VAGP adjustable in BIOS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit