Head on we can see the Hyper 212's nine cooling blades.
Cooler Master has given us ample length on the 3-pin fan cable, long enough to reach even the farthest motherboard fan header.
The cooler is not as deep as you might imagine. This will help out when using tall memory or a motherboard with an extra large Northbridge Cooler.
The back of the cooler holds a bit of a surprise. As you can see the cooling fins do not go all the way across from one side of the cooler to the other. We will have to see if this effects performance compared to the Noctua and Rosewill designs that travel from one extreme to the other.
Nothing special about the other side, it is like what we looked at before.
From the top you can see the additional hardware for mounting a rear fan.
The base is like many other coolers we have looked at in recent months. There are light machine marks, but the cooler is smooth to the touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM