Head on we can see the Hyper 212's nine cooling blades.
Cooler Master has given us ample length on the 3-pin fan cable, long enough to reach even the farthest motherboard fan header.
The cooler is not as deep as you might imagine. This will help out when using tall memory or a motherboard with an extra large Northbridge Cooler.
The back of the cooler holds a bit of a surprise. As you can see the cooling fins do not go all the way across from one side of the cooler to the other. We will have to see if this effects performance compared to the Noctua and Rosewill designs that travel from one extreme to the other.
Nothing special about the other side, it is like what we looked at before.
From the top you can see the additional hardware for mounting a rear fan.
The base is like many other coolers we have looked at in recent months. There are light machine marks, but the cooler is smooth to the touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ