From the looks of the front of the box it appears Cooler Master is trying to bore us with their minimalist approach. There is very little of the cooler showing behind the small window area of the box.
More of the same on the side; the specifications are listed here.
From the back we can finally see what the cooler actually looks like. The back also makes some statements about "dual cooling" that I have to take issue with. In two spots it talks about dual fans but the cooler only comes with one. I did not see a disclaimer stating that only one fan comes in the package so it will be easy for some to be misled and at the same time disappointed.
The other side lists possible applications and processor types. On the Intel side it states "Pentium" without mentioning Socket 775. It is reasonable for you and me to assume it is referring to modern Socket 775 motherboards, but for someone shopping at a retail shop this might look like the only cooler for their Pentium III that the store carries.
Once you open up the package you can see that the cooler is encased in plastic which keeps it from being moved around during shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Razer's new Blade laptops
- Huawei forges forward with Mate X foldable phone launch
- GoodOffer24 HOT SUMMER SALE: Windows 10 Pro for $12.14
- Apex Legends popularity dives, Twitch views drop 75%
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)