From the looks of the front of the box it appears Cooler Master is trying to bore us with their minimalist approach. There is very little of the cooler showing behind the small window area of the box.
More of the same on the side; the specifications are listed here.
From the back we can finally see what the cooler actually looks like. The back also makes some statements about "dual cooling" that I have to take issue with. In two spots it talks about dual fans but the cooler only comes with one. I did not see a disclaimer stating that only one fan comes in the package so it will be easy for some to be misled and at the same time disappointed.
The other side lists possible applications and processor types. On the Intel side it states "Pentium" without mentioning Socket 775. It is reasonable for you and me to assume it is referring to modern Socket 775 motherboards, but for someone shopping at a retail shop this might look like the only cooler for their Pentium III that the store carries.
Once you open up the package you can see that the cooler is encased in plastic which keeps it from being moved around during shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit