From the looks of the front of the box it appears Cooler Master is trying to bore us with their minimalist approach. There is very little of the cooler showing behind the small window area of the box.
More of the same on the side; the specifications are listed here.
From the back we can finally see what the cooler actually looks like. The back also makes some statements about "dual cooling" that I have to take issue with. In two spots it talks about dual fans but the cooler only comes with one. I did not see a disclaimer stating that only one fan comes in the package so it will be easy for some to be misled and at the same time disappointed.
The other side lists possible applications and processor types. On the Intel side it states "Pentium" without mentioning Socket 775. It is reasonable for you and me to assume it is referring to modern Socket 775 motherboards, but for someone shopping at a retail shop this might look like the only cooler for their Pentium III that the store carries.
Once you open up the package you can see that the cooler is encased in plastic which keeps it from being moved around during shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor