Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 is a multi socket cooler ready to take on AMD and Intel's best processors. The 120mm fan that is designed to move a high volume of air while producing a very low acoustic footprint has nine blades and rotates at only 2000 RPM.
The cooler its self uses four standard 6mm heatpipes that are shaped like a U attaching to the base of the cooler and leading up to aluminum fins. This design gives the Hyper 212 eight points of contact between the base and the cooling fins, so the transfer from one area to the other should be quite good.
I was able to find the Hyper 212 available on several e-tail sites under the actual product number, RR-CCH-LB12-GP; but on PriceGrabber only one shop had it listed as a Hyper 212. The prices were right around the 40 Dollar mark no matter what it was called, making this cooler considerably less than the Noctua Cooler we tested that uses a similar design. At this price point the Hyper 212 will be competing with the Rosewill Z5, our current leader in this price category.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series