Package and Contents
GIGABYTE's X38T is a part of the DQ6 series of boards which is their top of the line series with just about every feature you could ever want. The box that you get the board shipped in is a huge oversized one. The front gives you only a few details on the board itself.
The back of the box however gives quite a bit more information along with a full colour photo of the board so there are no surprises on what you're getting from your hard earned bucks.
GIGABYTE's box also has a flip-open front that allows you to get a small glimpse of the board itself along with a bit more information on some of the board's features.
GIGABYTE provides in its package four out of eight SATA data cables in relation to how many SATA ports are available on the board, so if you plan to run six or more drives you're going to have to head down to your local PC shop to get some more cables. The ribbon cable bundle includes a single FDD and IDE setup.
Rather than routing two of the onboard SATA ports direct to e.SATA, GIGABYTE gives you a choice to use them by including a PCI expansion cover bracket that has two e.SATA ports on it which can be plugged into any of the SATA ports on the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Battlefield 2142]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 13 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series