For a company that was first known as a manufacturer of OEM coolers, Cooler Master has certainly come a long way. Many newcomers to the world of computers may not remember those days, but I can recall when the only time you saw the Cooler Master logo was when you voided your warranty and cracked open the side of your manufactured PC. In the past few years, however, these folks have gone out of their way to make a name for themselves in the DIY market.
We have tested several of their products before and these include some exceptional enclosures, power supplies, external hard drive enclosures and various accessories. Oh, and they still make cooling solutions as well.
Today we will take a look at one of the latest high-end power supplies offered by Cooler Master. It is from their Real Power product line and offers 1250 watts of power. We'll delve into its features and then see how well it handles itself when put under a bit of stress.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for PC, consoles
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit