Although menacing in this close up picture with the 80mm eleven blade fan the 5610 is only 99mm tall. The 3-pin connector shows that this is the Silent model.
From the side you see the two heatpipes that start at the bottom and move up into the aluminium fin area. On the bottom you can see the aluminium heatsink that rests on top of the heatpipes at the base.
Here you can see the heatsink that sits on the heatpipes at the base better. These are actively cooled by the 80mm fan.
The other side of the cooler is identical to the side we have shown you previously.
Here we see the Silent 3-pin power connector and the PWM 4-pin connector. The 5610s both use a 12 inch wire lead so reaching the correct power plug on the motherboard shouldn't be a problem.
The Silent is on the left and the PWM is on the right. Both of the fans appear to be identical other than the power connector. PWM fans are dynamic and change RPM based on sensors on the motherboard and on the fan.
Both models come from the factory with a coat of thermal compound pre-installed.
After removing the factory thermal paste we see that the 5610 does not have a mirror like finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit