Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Unlike the 5710 we looked at previously, the 5610 Series is not a universal cooler. Intel Socket 775 only for this round from GlacialTech; AMD Sockets need not apply.
The specifications listed on GlacialTech's site only show the Silent version so the PWM model is somewhat of a mystery. In the above image taken from GlacialTech's site you see two red stars; this indicates that system chassis airflow must be optimal to use the 5610 with these CPUs. The CPUs listed are Intel's hottest parts to come out in the last couple of years, so if your Intel processor is either a Pentium D 3.4 GHz or an Extreme X6800 you are being warned by the manufacturer that bad things will happen without adequate case cooling.
The 5610 Silent has an MSRP in the US of $24.90 USD and the PWM model is set at $27.40. At these price points the 5610 Series is one of the lowest cost aftermarket CPU Coolers available today, but it will still have to compete against old stock coolers that are left over in limited quantities from large discount e-tailers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit