Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Unlike the 5710 we looked at previously, the 5610 Series is not a universal cooler. Intel Socket 775 only for this round from GlacialTech; AMD Sockets need not apply.
The specifications listed on GlacialTech's site only show the Silent version so the PWM model is somewhat of a mystery. In the above image taken from GlacialTech's site you see two red stars; this indicates that system chassis airflow must be optimal to use the 5610 with these CPUs. The CPUs listed are Intel's hottest parts to come out in the last couple of years, so if your Intel processor is either a Pentium D 3.4 GHz or an Extreme X6800 you are being warned by the manufacturer that bad things will happen without adequate case cooling.
The 5610 Silent has an MSRP in the US of $24.90 USD and the PWM model is set at $27.40. At these price points the 5610 Series is one of the lowest cost aftermarket CPU Coolers available today, but it will still have to compete against old stock coolers that are left over in limited quantities from large discount e-tailers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series