Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Unlike the 5710 we looked at previously, the 5610 Series is not a universal cooler. Intel Socket 775 only for this round from GlacialTech; AMD Sockets need not apply.
The specifications listed on GlacialTech's site only show the Silent version so the PWM model is somewhat of a mystery. In the above image taken from GlacialTech's site you see two red stars; this indicates that system chassis airflow must be optimal to use the 5610 with these CPUs. The CPUs listed are Intel's hottest parts to come out in the last couple of years, so if your Intel processor is either a Pentium D 3.4 GHz or an Extreme X6800 you are being warned by the manufacturer that bad things will happen without adequate case cooling.
The 5610 Silent has an MSRP in the US of $24.90 USD and the PWM model is set at $27.40. At these price points the 5610 Series is one of the lowest cost aftermarket CPU Coolers available today, but it will still have to compete against old stock coolers that are left over in limited quantities from large discount e-tailers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard