GlacialTech started in 2001 when eight PHD researchers specializing in thermal theory and three factory owners came together to form a total thermal solution provider. Since then the company has taken light weight materials and merged them with low noise parts whilst using a low cost manufacturing process to deliver low cost high efficiency products. As of today GlacialTech has produced power supplies, HTPC and server chassis', fans and also one of the types of products we will be looking at today, CPU coolers.
The GlacialTech IGLOO 5610 Series is much like the 5710 Series we looked at just a few days ago, two identical heatsinks with the choice of fan as the variable that makes up the Silent and PWM version. The 5710 we looked at featured three heatpipes, and the 5610 we will be testing today only has two.
The specifications for the 5610 is lower than that of the 5710 so we are not going to be looking at stellar performance numbers, but honestly how low can a product line go. The 5710 were not great performers and border the low end of what a modern day CPU should use for aftermarket cooling performance. With that said though, let's have a look at the specs and see if the GlacialTech 5610 can surprise us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- Sony removes digital game purchases from retailers April 1st
- Apple's TV service charges $9.99ea for HBO, Showtime, Starz
- Unlock Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice PC framerate with this mod
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD