The front of Sapphire boxes haven't changed much recently with a more square shape and a pretty plain but informative front. We can see we have a woman on the front of the box holding a sword, and then of course we have the normal line-up of information.
The top left corner shows the brand while the very top shows the model along with mention of the world Ultimate. We then have some of the main features like 512MB GDDR3, HDMI, HD Audio, PCI-E 2.0 along with the inclusion of some of the goodies like 3DMark06, PowerDVD and The Black Box from Valve.
Also included on the front are our standard logos like Windows Vista certified, ATI Radeon and of course mention of support for Crossfire.
Turning the box over and we have a bit of a blurb on the card with some more logos, awards and a mention of some more inclusions inside the box. We again have another image of the sexy lady we saw on the front of the box.
Moving inside the package, in the cable department we have Component Out, S-Video to RCA, DVI to VGA, DVI to HDMI, Molex to PCI Express and a single Crossfire connector.
In the CD Department we have the standard driver CD which we have become so used to along with the Cyberlink DVD Suite, Cyberlink PowerDVD v7 and a copy of 3DMark06. We also have a funky little sticker so you can show your video card brand off with pride.
Paperwork wise we have the Manual along with a "The Black Box" code if you're interested in games like Portal, Team Fortress 2 or Half Life 2: Episode 2.
The bundle in the package is absolutely fantastic. It's time to move on to see if the card can impress as much as the goodies inside here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ