When it comes to a quality TIM, we need to consider what is going to be best for our system components. After all, the processor and graphics boards of today are going to be some of the most expensive parts in your box, so it only makes sense to care for them in the best manner possible.
In the past few months, we have seen several companies come out with new compounds and they all claim to be able to beat "that silver stuff" that everyone seems to love so much. What's more, they are all doing just that! It just doesn't make any sense to continue to use a compound that is electrically conductive, especially when it is not as effective.
OCZ has brought to the table a thermal material that beats the silver goops hands down, requires no curing time, and is not electrically conductive. It performs right in line with similar products being offered and is also cheaper than Arctic Silver. I have no qualms at all in recommending a tube of OCZ Freeze for your next (or current) build. It works well and will last a long time after applying, so you just cannot go wrong.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam