When you hear the name OCZ, odds are good that you think of either memory or heatsinks. These folks have been producing both product lines for a while now. So it should come as little surprise that they would delve into the realm of thermal interface material.
For those who have kept up with the OCZ offerings, you will recognize that this isn't the first time that this company has tried their hand with thermal materials. A few years ago they created a silver based compound designed to compete against the vaunted Arctic Silver. While their older goop was effective, it did not bring anything new and exciting to the table. Some were also put off by the thicker consistency of the compound, feeling it did not spread as easily as the leader of the pack.
Now comes a new material hot on the heels of a new breed of thermal interface material that is trying to knock off the industry leader from its high perch. Other compounds we have recently tested have done quite well, so now the big question is if OCZ can add its name to the list of products that can trounce the popular Arctic Silver line.
So come join us as we answer that very question. Can the OCZ Freeze handle the competition of Arctic Silver, and also keep up with the standards that have been set by the newest crop of compounds that are now gracing our store shelves. Relax and we will find out together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions