When you hear the name OCZ, odds are good that you think of either memory or heatsinks. These folks have been producing both product lines for a while now. So it should come as little surprise that they would delve into the realm of thermal interface material.
For those who have kept up with the OCZ offerings, you will recognize that this isn't the first time that this company has tried their hand with thermal materials. A few years ago they created a silver based compound designed to compete against the vaunted Arctic Silver. While their older goop was effective, it did not bring anything new and exciting to the table. Some were also put off by the thicker consistency of the compound, feeling it did not spread as easily as the leader of the pack.
Now comes a new material hot on the heels of a new breed of thermal interface material that is trying to knock off the industry leader from its high perch. Other compounds we have recently tested have done quite well, so now the big question is if OCZ can add its name to the list of products that can trounce the popular Arctic Silver line.
So come join us as we answer that very question. Can the OCZ Freeze handle the competition of Arctic Silver, and also keep up with the standards that have been set by the newest crop of compounds that are now gracing our store shelves. Relax and we will find out together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ