Nothing about the GlacialTech IGLOO 5710 Series really stands out as a need to have item. The performance is relatively low when used with a high speed multi-core CPU, and when the heat is on the acoustic nuisance rises just as much as the processor temperatures.
With that being said, the 5710s only cost around 30 Dollars and for many this will be the only feature of concern. Many processors are sold as OEM or tray style without retail heatsinks and many home system builders look for OEM style solutions with OEM style price points. If completing your system at the lowest possible cost is what you are looking for then the two 5710 coolers will work fine for low wattage CPUs. Our testing configuration is geared more for high speed multi-core processors so the performance numbers tend to be a little high when compared to single or even dual-core processors in real world performance.
Product availability is where GlacialTech needs to improve the most. With a distributer now setup in the US and Canada this area will improve quickly as products start to roll in. The home OEM system builder depends on availability just as much as cost so getting the products in their hands is obviously important.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit