Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The 5710 Series is a universal cooler that can be used on both modern AMD and Intel CPU Sockets. Their U-shaped heatpipe is attached at the base and goes up on each side to an aluminum fin area where heat is dispersed via a 92mm fan. The base of the heatsink also has an aluminum fin area that helps remove heat from the processor and is connected to the base of the heatpipes.
The IGLOO 5710 is available with two different fans. The first being a 3-pin low noise solution and the second has a PWM 4-pin design. From the specifications quoted on GlacialTech's website both appear to be low noise solutions and we will test both models in today's IGLOO 5710 review.
After a long search using PriceGrabber US and UK I was unable to find the 5710 products we will be looking at today. For that matter I was not able to find anything from GlacialTech at all. After a quick chat with representatives from GlacialTech in Taiwan I learned that the distribution schematic is now in place and products should be arriving on e-tail virtual shelves any day now. The 5710 Silent has an MSRP of 33.90 USD and the PWM is set at 36.40. As most are aware MSRP is a suggested price and for the most part when it comes to PC hardware real world prices tend to be below that mark when it comes to online sales.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit