It is pretty easy to see from our test results why I use a pair of Noctua heatsinks on my own computer. I have always been impressed by their build quality and the performance is second to none with all of their heatsinks that I have tested over the last ten years. Noctua's flagship NH-U12P is a solid performer in cooling performance and does it with low noise. The fact that it does it with the lowest acoustics that we have measured make it by far the best heatsink we have tested since moving to the TECC testing method.
High-end performance does come at a high-end price. As previously stated the NH-U12P will set you back around $65 Dollars and finding one can also be difficult. The good thing is that as more people become aware of Noctua their products will be carried in more locations. In 2005 Noctua didn't have a US distributer and obtaining their products meant paying for international shipping. Now we are starting to see these parts in e-tail and it can't be long before a major retail outfit picks up the brand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct