Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Noctua NH-U12P is a diverse heatsink that can be mounted horizontally or vertically on all current CPU sockets. Support for Intel's Xeon is now available as is support for AMD's Socket F. The heatsink comes with one 120mm fan that is very quiet and is of the same quality as the heatsink. The NH-U12P can also hold a second 120mm fan as an option. For our testing today we will test the cooler in single and dual configurations.
As you will soon see in the product images section the NH-U12P is a large heatsink capable of dissipating high TDP processors to water cooling temperatures. This makes it ideal for today's quad-core processors from Intel and AMD.
Noctua is an Austrian company, not a place you think of for leading the charge in PC cooling. The downside of that is product availability and Noctua's limited but growing number of distributers. A scan of Pricegrabber in the US doesn't show any NH-U12P heatsinks, rather just one listing for the NC-U6 chipset cooler at Xoxide.com. After a quick scan of that e-tail shop I found that they did in fact have the NH-U12P in stock for $64.99, not exactly a low cost cooling solution but we will reserve the right to tackle price vs. performance after we see how the NH-U12P performs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard