Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Noctua NH-U12P is a diverse heatsink that can be mounted horizontally or vertically on all current CPU sockets. Support for Intel's Xeon is now available as is support for AMD's Socket F. The heatsink comes with one 120mm fan that is very quiet and is of the same quality as the heatsink. The NH-U12P can also hold a second 120mm fan as an option. For our testing today we will test the cooler in single and dual configurations.
As you will soon see in the product images section the NH-U12P is a large heatsink capable of dissipating high TDP processors to water cooling temperatures. This makes it ideal for today's quad-core processors from Intel and AMD.
Noctua is an Austrian company, not a place you think of for leading the charge in PC cooling. The downside of that is product availability and Noctua's limited but growing number of distributers. A scan of Pricegrabber in the US doesn't show any NH-U12P heatsinks, rather just one listing for the NC-U6 chipset cooler at Xoxide.com. After a quick scan of that e-tail shop I found that they did in fact have the NH-U12P in stock for $64.99, not exactly a low cost cooling solution but we will reserve the right to tackle price vs. performance after we see how the NH-U12P performs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit