The Patriot Memory PC3-15000 Modules
Patriot ships their modules in a plastic blister pack with the modules clearly visible, so there are no surprises on what you're getting.
The back of the package has some artwork along with a few details of the memory's specifications; the speeds are given as DDR3 of 1866MHz using 1.9v on the memory to achieve this speed. According to these speeds the modules run an 8-8-8-24 timing profile.
Getting down to the more serious parts we unpack the memory from its casing. It's a split away blister that doesn't require any cutting or destruction of the package, so if you do have to return for warranty for any reason, you can ship it back in the original package. The modules come with a raised rib alloy heatspreader to take away heat from the actual memory modules concealed beneath.
On one side of each module is a sticker with the company logo as well as the model number, operating speed, timings and operating voltages. In all, it's not really all that different than other modules on the market, so there should be no major surprises.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit