The Patriot Memory PC3-15000 Modules
Patriot ships their modules in a plastic blister pack with the modules clearly visible, so there are no surprises on what you're getting.
The back of the package has some artwork along with a few details of the memory's specifications; the speeds are given as DDR3 of 1866MHz using 1.9v on the memory to achieve this speed. According to these speeds the modules run an 8-8-8-24 timing profile.
Getting down to the more serious parts we unpack the memory from its casing. It's a split away blister that doesn't require any cutting or destruction of the package, so if you do have to return for warranty for any reason, you can ship it back in the original package. The modules come with a raised rib alloy heatspreader to take away heat from the actual memory modules concealed beneath.
On one side of each module is a sticker with the company logo as well as the model number, operating speed, timings and operating voltages. In all, it's not really all that different than other modules on the market, so there should be no major surprises.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series