The front of the box carries the same Company of Heroes theme we saw on the standard clocked 8800GT from ASUS. The main differences include the graph showing the difference between a stock clocked model and the TOP model along with the TOP logo being used between the 512MB of DDR3 and PCI Express 2.0 logo.
We can also of course see the TOP name again used across the bottom of the box.
Turning the box over we again see mention of the word TOP, and there is just the standard run down on features the card offers along with some of the exclusive features ASUS owners get.
The whole package isn't bad; the inclusion of Company of Heroes is nice and it's more than we saw in the package for the TOP version of the 8800GTS. Our biggest problem though is that like the GTS it's impossible to tell the cards apart, and there's nothing extra bundled with the TOP cards over the stock offerings. With that said though, you do get a pretty high clocked card and that's ultimately the most important thing here.
Speaking of high clocks, the standard 8800GT comes in with a core clock of 600MHz and a memory clock of 1800MHz DDR. We have seen a few overclocked models and most tend to come in at around the same speed with the core getting bumped to 650MHz and the memory up to 1900MHz DDR.
The TOP on the other hand is the highest clocked 8800GT we have had in our hands; the core has been bumped again to a very healthy 700MHz, and the memory has also gone up to an extremely attractive looking 2000MHz DDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]