GIGABYTE graphics cards really seem to be few and far between these days; you look at someone like ASUS who continue to pump model after model and you would think that GIGABYTE would follow suit. It doesn't seem that way though, they tend to take a bit more time with their cards and follow a more Quality over Quantity structure. Though this isn't to say other manufacturers don't produce quality products of course.
While the card we have here today seems like nothing more than a HD 3870 with a Zalman cooler on it, we're told it's more than meets the eye. GIGABYTE have taken quality components from their motherboards and decided to work them into the HD 3870.
When we say components from their motherboards, we don't mean that the HD 3870 now carries support for a socket 775 processor, rather the "Ultra Durable" technology behind GIGABYTE motherboards which makes them such a stable product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Card]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]