Package and Contents
First we dive into the package and what comes with the board. ABIT's IP35 Off Limits box art is identical to that of the IP35 Pro Off Limits box, but only with the IP35 Off Limits logo rather than the Pro version logo. The front has some nice artwork along with the basics of what the board supports as well as the company logo.
The back of the box contains a full spec sheet on the board's features, along with a full colour photo shot of the board with detailed info on each of the different parts of the board and its support. Along with this there is a brief rundown of the ABIT Soft menu BIOS that is part of their original Jumperfree BIOS setup.
Pressing on, we come down to the software, drivers and users manuals that are included. The user manual for the board is rather small, especially being from ABIT who usually have a full novel for the board's features. The included user manual supports the IP35 and the IP35-E board. A second manual that details the CPU installation is included along with a sticker that you can place on the inside panel of your case for jumper and pin references if you ever have to find something on the board. The driver CD that comes with the board gives you Windows XP and Vista drivers for both 32bit and 64bit OS's; but once again, any Linux users will be disappointed as there are no drivers for any of the distros of the Linux OS.
Moving to the accessories and we find a few cables included. Four out of six SATA data cables are supplied so you can put four drives in the PC without having to go buy extra SATA data cables. No power splitters are included which is a bit of a pity, so your PSU is going to have to support them all or you'll be heading out to the shop for a few Molex to SATA power converters.
The parallel data cables are one FDD cable that supports a single drive and one IDE cable that supports two drives. Two USB/Firewire PCI cover brackets are included which support two Firewire ports and two USB 2.0 ports on board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit