ABIT has recently made a comeback to the motherboard sector, and while the company name may have slightly changed, their board designs certainly haven't strayed from the original ABIT design.
Looking at the IP35 Off Limits, it has a certain style about it but its feature set is slightly lacking, especially compared to the price. ASUS's P5K motherboard holds a better performance and feature set compared to the ABIT board, as well as supporting Crossfire graphics cards to boot.
Overall the IP35 Off limits had its good points, but to be fully honest there are better boards out there for your hard earned dollar. ABIT's strong points aren't in the mainstream or budget sectors, their big push is in the extreme and hardcore motherboard area and we hope to see a few more of these boards come from the once mighty motherboard giant.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 13 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]