The image of DFI has been one of change over the past 5 years. Our first boards we received from DFI around 5 years ago were basic boards designed for the value segment, lacking any style about them or any overclocking functions. In its simplistic terms, DFI was just another player on the entry-level market, trying to get shares in the same sector as ECS.
Looking at DFI now, we can see that the injection of new blood with some of the older ABIT engineers along with a new marketing approach has turned the company on its ear. DFI not only still keeps its simplistic boards, but they now have a range in the LANParty and Infinity series which are designed to cater for the hardcore users and overclockers; not to mention the bling bling PC enthusiasts with eye candy designs such as UV reactive slots, bright flashing LED's and so forth.
DFI isn't afraid to put new designs out there for their basic and top gun models, and they are also more than happy to send us samples from both sides of their portfolio. We have been blessed to review a number of amazing boards from DFI's top shot line up; today we slow it down a bit as we look at one of their more mainstream oriented designs.
As part of the Infinity series, the Blood Iron Infinity P35-T2RL motherboard is based on the popular Intel P35 chipset supporting DDR2 memory. How does it stack up as a more cost-effective mainstream board? Let's have a look.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced