From the side you can see the length of the cables on the V1 and the accessory box.
A closer look at the V1 shows the way the heatpipes are arranged with one set going high and another set entering the fin area in the middle.
A side view shows the low-side heatpipes and a bracket for stability on the top.
Here you can see the fan that is in the middle of the cooler. By placing the cooler on the inside The V1 is able to take advantage of the air moving to and away from the fan.
The heatpipes that are mounted on the other side go to the top of the cooler where the bracket is installed.
Here's a closer look at the rheostat Thermaltake used on the V1. I really can't figure out why this wasn't either mounted to the cooler or given a longer cable.
A closer look at the bottom of the heatsink where it contacts the CPU shows us a pretty cloudy picture. Unlike the MaxOrb the V1 does not have a nickel plated coating and it does not have the mirror finish enthusiasts have come to expect these days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam