From the side you can see the length of the cables on the V1 and the accessory box.
A closer look at the V1 shows the way the heatpipes are arranged with one set going high and another set entering the fin area in the middle.
A side view shows the low-side heatpipes and a bracket for stability on the top.
Here you can see the fan that is in the middle of the cooler. By placing the cooler on the inside The V1 is able to take advantage of the air moving to and away from the fan.
The heatpipes that are mounted on the other side go to the top of the cooler where the bracket is installed.
Here's a closer look at the rheostat Thermaltake used on the V1. I really can't figure out why this wasn't either mounted to the cooler or given a longer cable.
A closer look at the bottom of the heatsink where it contacts the CPU shows us a pretty cloudy picture. Unlike the MaxOrb the V1 does not have a nickel plated coating and it does not have the mirror finish enthusiasts have come to expect these days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard