Using the Program
The program interface is split into several tabbed areas, each of which defines the variables desired when recovering passwords. Let's step through each of them:
The range tab specifies the type of characters you wish to scan for in the password. For example, if you remember that the password had only lowercase letters, then you would only check the box labelled "All Small Latin". On the other hand, if you had forgotten what the password contained, then you could select "All Printable". Be warned though - this increases the time needed to recover passwords exponentially!
You can also specify where to start trying to recover the password. For instance, if you knew that the password began with the character string "Fa7d", then you could type that in the "Start from" box. The "End at" box works the same way, if you knew that the password was before "Fa7dzzzz", type that in.
The Length tab is quite straightforward. You simply specify how many characters the password contains. For example, you could select between 1 and 8 (as shown above). Not much here at all, is there?
This is where the malicious hackers could have a ball. Due to human beings (in general) not being able to remember cryptic codes too well, we unfortunately choose common words as the password. Cities, People's names, pet's names etc are all commonly used. ARCHPR comes with a dictionary attack, and you can even specify your own dictionary if you wish. The program also comes with clever options such as "Smart mutations", which is a dictionary word that could have one letter spelt incorrectly. And once again, you can choose where you would like the dictionary scan to begin in the list.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon