HTC have not been a dominant force In the cell phone industry; or rather they have been, but usually from behind the scenes selling phones to brand partners and carriers around the world. There has however been a shift inside the company's structure as they begin to mold and shape their destiny with their own branding. The best way for any company to do this is to make something stand out from the crowd. Somehow with increasing pressure from the entire industry, they have managed to come out with something that people like to talk about.
If we had have looked at the first model of the Touch series when it was first released, it would have definitely won an award from us, as at that time it was unique. Unfortunately so late in the game, and with two newer Touch series models available, this phone lacks the punch of its sexier younger siblings.
That being said, it still has all the features and capabilities of a modern Smartphone/PDA, and without a doubt brings new and innovative features to the market like the flip screen and useful interpretation of a PDA/Smartphone/Multimedia device.
Well Done HTC.
If you as a reader enjoyed this review, and would like to see more of HTC's products in our lineup, take the time to leave a comment in our forums. The more of you who support the thread, the sooner we can get the next product for review!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard