High Tech Computer Corporation (HTC) was founded in 1997. They are a Taiwanese based company which according to their website designs, manufactures and (only recently) markets innovative, feature-rich Smartphone and PDA Phone devices. We managed to get our hands on a somewhat older product which launched earlier this year (June 5, 2007 to be exact), this called the HTC Touch featuring; yes you guessed it, a touch screen interface.
It has been seen around the world as an iPhone pretender, but quite frankly I don't think that's the case at all. The HTC Touch most likely began as a concept around about the time Sony Ericsson launched their P910i Smartphone with a similar touch screen interface way back in 2005. Like many things in the technology world, the perfect product usually takes several generations (don't tell Apple Inc.), however the HTC Touch has quite impressed me even if it is the first in this genre for HTC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit