High Tech Computer Corporation (HTC) was founded in 1997. They are a Taiwanese based company which according to their website designs, manufactures and (only recently) markets innovative, feature-rich Smartphone and PDA Phone devices. We managed to get our hands on a somewhat older product which launched earlier this year (June 5, 2007 to be exact), this called the HTC Touch featuring; yes you guessed it, a touch screen interface.
It has been seen around the world as an iPhone pretender, but quite frankly I don't think that's the case at all. The HTC Touch most likely began as a concept around about the time Sony Ericsson launched their P910i Smartphone with a similar touch screen interface way back in 2005. Like many things in the technology world, the perfect product usually takes several generations (don't tell Apple Inc.), however the HTC Touch has quite impressed me even if it is the first in this genre for HTC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower