The Rosewill RCX-Z5 performed better than any other CPU cooler that we have tested ever since moving to the T.E.C.C. method. While Rosewill's current product base is low, it is clear that the Z5 is a much better product than the Intel and AMD retail heatsinks in both thermal and acoustic performance.
The Z5 is currently available in the U.S. from Newegg for$ 39.99, the same cost as the RCX-Z4 which we reviewed last month here. The Z5 clearly outperforms the Z4 in cooling and acoustic performance.
Product availability is Rosewill's weak point; their products are currently available from only a few e-tail locations, mainly Newegg. Rosewill does manufacture several products including over fifteen CPU coolers as well as more advanced products such as NAS servers and computer cases. We look forward to reviewing more products from Rosewill and see them as a rising star in the peripheral market.
If you are looking for a quality CPU cooler that fights high CPU loads with innovative engineering, low cost of ownership and a quiet fan then be sure to add the RCX-Z5 to your short list of options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit