The Rosewill RCX-Z5 performed better than any other CPU cooler that we have tested ever since moving to the T.E.C.C. method. While Rosewill's current product base is low, it is clear that the Z5 is a much better product than the Intel and AMD retail heatsinks in both thermal and acoustic performance.
The Z5 is currently available in the U.S. from Newegg for$ 39.99, the same cost as the RCX-Z4 which we reviewed last month here. The Z5 clearly outperforms the Z4 in cooling and acoustic performance.
Product availability is Rosewill's weak point; their products are currently available from only a few e-tail locations, mainly Newegg. Rosewill does manufacture several products including over fifteen CPU coolers as well as more advanced products such as NAS servers and computer cases. We look forward to reviewing more products from Rosewill and see them as a rising star in the peripheral market.
If you are looking for a quality CPU cooler that fights high CPU loads with innovative engineering, low cost of ownership and a quiet fan then be sure to add the RCX-Z5 to your short list of options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA