The Rosewill RCX-Z5 performed better than any other CPU cooler that we have tested ever since moving to the T.E.C.C. method. While Rosewill's current product base is low, it is clear that the Z5 is a much better product than the Intel and AMD retail heatsinks in both thermal and acoustic performance.
The Z5 is currently available in the U.S. from Newegg for$ 39.99, the same cost as the RCX-Z4 which we reviewed last month here. The Z5 clearly outperforms the Z4 in cooling and acoustic performance.
Product availability is Rosewill's weak point; their products are currently available from only a few e-tail locations, mainly Newegg. Rosewill does manufacture several products including over fifteen CPU coolers as well as more advanced products such as NAS servers and computer cases. We look forward to reviewing more products from Rosewill and see them as a rising star in the peripheral market.
If you are looking for a quality CPU cooler that fights high CPU loads with innovative engineering, low cost of ownership and a quiet fan then be sure to add the RCX-Z5 to your short list of options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM