Last month we started using the Thermal Environment Control Chamber for our CPU Cooler Testing and have been very satisfied with the results. To follow up from the initial article we tested the Rosewill RCX-Z4 CPU cooler and found it to be a good cooler for running stock speeds on mainstream processors. Today we take a look further up the Rosewill product family tree and put the RCX-Z5 in the T.E.C.C.
The Rosewill RCX-Z5 is designed to perform better than the Z4 but oddly carries the same e-tail price from Newegg. Rosewill products do not enjoy a wide retail base as products from Thermaltake, Cooler Master or other leading CPU Cooler producing companies. Currently Rosewill products can be found at Newegg and a few smaller e-tail locations.
Let's take a look and see how the Z5 compares to the Intel and AMD retail coolers as well as the previously tested RCX-Z4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit