The Thermaltake Xaser VI is an aggressively featured full tower case available for the microATX, ATX and Extended ATX platforms. It has innovative features, all useful to give added value to the customer. Looking at the product one can see it is geared towards gaming enthusiasts who like to have high-end products.
Looking more closely, some of the features are quite unique, including the 10x PCI-E/PCI slot capability where the latest Extended ATX form factor can be utilized. Additional touches like sliding back hoods to reveal secret compartments or to top up liquid cooling systems all add up to a well rounded product and is ideally suited for the target audience. If you are a PC gamer you're going to want this piece of kit.
Dear Santa, I hope your sleigh is roomy and your reindeer are well rested and feeling strong, because this case is not light and there will be many requests beseeching this gift for Christmas.
The award for "Editor's choice" goes out to Thermaltake for the Xaser VI. A Special Thanks to Aanikah for the quick sample and excellent support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit