Leadtek provides a reasonable bounty when it comes to the little extras for your entertainment pleasure. Provided on the Winfast CD is the Drivers, Winfast DVD (Leadtek's renamed WinDVD Program), 3Deep, Colorific and cult 3D. Another new feature is Winfox; Leadtek's own diagnostic and overclocking tool. Yes, you can overclock it right out of the box. No need for any registry tweaks or anything. It's easy and fun.
While the drivers on the CD were nVidia 21.83 drivers, you can use any nVidia Detonator XP driver series and still use all of Leadtek's utilities. It's a BIOS detection that allows you to keep those programs running. This is truly versatile. Here are a couple of screen shots of the software...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz