nVidia is pretty much a household name for the hardware community. Ever since nVidia released its very first 3D graphics card, called the Riva 128ZX, to take on Intel i740 and S3 Savage 3D, nVIDIA has had nothing but success in the 3D market. TNT, TNT2, Geforce and Geforce 2 have been among the great 3D cards of all time; and right beside them have been many multimedia companies, but none more famous then Leadtek.
Leadtek was established in 1986. Since this time, they have been making computer products from motherboards to advanced 3D video cards for end users. What really put Leadtek on the map was its line of Geforce 2 cards with EliteMT memory that allowed for the most overclockable video card around. This won many appraisals out there in the hardware sector for having the most versatile and overclockable product ever. Since that time, Leadtek has focused on the Overclocker's market, which is where everthing seems to be going these days. Thanks to Rectron in Australia, we have in our hands one Leadtek's latest 3D flagships; the Winfast Titanium 500 TD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top