We continue to see large boxes from ASUS which are just a plain pain in the butt to take pictures of. The front of the box is covered primarily with a Company of Heroes picture along with the standard information.
Apart from the Company of Heroes cover we can see that the card is an EN8800GT, comes with 512MB DDR3 memory and is PCI Express 2.0. There isn't a whole lot to the front of the box but we have everything important.
Turning the box over we have some more details on the card along with details on some of the more exclusive features that ASUS offer on their card. The back gives us a fair bit of information but the chances are it's nothing that will probably interest you too much.
Moving inside the box, in the cable department we have a pretty standard line up; PCI-e to Molex connector, S-Video to Component connector and a single DVI to VGA connector. Nothing too exciting but everything we need none the less.
There's a bit more in the CD department, we have the SpeedSetUP guide which includes a driver CD and an array of ASUS exclusive programs. We also have a multi-language manual on CD along with a copy of Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts if you hadn't guessed that by looking at the front of the box.
Also included is a nice little CD wallet to store your CDs. It's just one of those little bonuses you get by buying an ASUS card, a little something extra.
The package isn't bad and the inclusion of a current full version game is nice. If only we received the Crysis bundle like Korea, that would be simply awesome but unfortunately even they are getting it in limited form.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit