ASUS, known throughout the hardware community as one of the most popular overclocking and stable motherboard makers, have one of the broadest range of motherboards available. With just about every chipset being produced, ASUS has a board or two for it. And why not? When you have the success ASUS has, it's never a bad thing to have variety.
ASUS' most famous line would have to be its AMD Athlon Socket A line of motherboard. Being the first manufacturer to introduce to us the onboard multiplier overclocking option, it was the biggest thing for the industry, and everyone who was anyone soon followed ASUS' example.
With the release of the Pentium4, ASUS has not made as many boards for this processor. This was mainly due to the only chipset (up until about one month ago) for the P4 being the Intel i850/RDRAM chipset. Now we all remember the i820 and RDRAM; slow, expensive and a total press and hardware disaster. I guess that ASUS didn't want to fall into the i820 phase again, so has only released one major board on the i850 chipset; the P4T.
With the release of the i845/SDRAM based P4 chipset, ASUS has taken this new technology head on with the release of a number of i845 boards. Today, we are reviewing the P4B i845 ATX Smart Motherboard. You will see why we call it smart very soon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch