Biostar has come out with a great board in the T Series line, being the first one we have managed to test from them we have been left with a pleasant feeling from this rather unfamiliar company to us.
The P35 chipset is definitely a real go'er for a company to start its enthusiast line on, and Biostar hasn't pushed itself like ASUS, DFI, MSI or GIGABYTE in the high-end market, but today we are starting to see a change.
Though our testing showed the DFI board not being able to beat the GIGABYTE board in overclocking, this is likely because it lacks some of the more advanced voltages that the GIGABYTE board offers. One thing it does beat the GIGABYTE board at though is price. P35T from GIGABYTE is a high-end board, and its price reflects that. While not the cheapest board on the market, Biostar's TP35D3-A2 Deluxe does come in under the GIGABYTE's price tag; and for overclocking on a budget, this can be the winning factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz