Biostar is one of the few motherboard companies we haven't seen much from in the past, which is a bit of a shame as we have seen quite a few interesting boards pop up but very little coverage goes up on them. I'm not sure if it's that they don't push their boards like others, or if we are just out of the loop. Well folks, that is not happening today!
We have been given the chance to review Biostar's new T series board based around the P35 chipset supporting DDR3 memory. P35 has been the real show card for Intel and just about everyone has been jumping on the bandwagon; and who can blame them? DDR2 or DDR3 on the one chipset along with CrossFire certification makes it a real go'er.
So sit back and strap into that favourite chair of yours, because here we go again at TweakTown with the Biostar T Series TP35D3-A2 Deluxe.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 13 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]