Using the results we obtained in the T.E.C.C. article we are able to compare the Rosewill RCX-Z4 to retail AMD and Intel coolers. Our first test is based on cooling performance and shows the idle and load temperatures using our testing chamber to produce an equal comparison.
Our testing results show the Rosewill RCX-Z4 performing better than the retail AMD and Intel cooler, though not by a large margin.
In the sound pressure test we measure the fan in decibels running with 7 volts for idle and 12 volts for load. The results were obtained at 12 inches for all coolers and shows the Rosewill at idle being comparable to a factory Intel cooler. Under load the fan can also compare with a factory Intel cooler but is not nearly as loud as the AMD unit. Since Rosewill included the outboard rheostat it is up to the user to determine what level of performance they are comfortable with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite v3.0.0 patch has Turbo Building feature, much more
- Samsung plans new 7nm plant to better fight TSMC
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit