Documentation and Accessories
The Rosewill unit came with a well written manual and an easy to follow product warranty statement.
Above is the included hardware for an AMD AM2 system. Note that if your motherboard already has an AM2 backplate on the motherboard you can install the Rosewill RCX-Z4 without removing the motherboard from the case.
The Intel and AMD Socket 939/940 installation will require you to remove your motherboard. It is also nice to see Rosewill including spare hardware in case a small piece is lost.
Rosewill also included a rheostat to control the fan speed from outside of your case.
As you can see from this image the Rosewill rheostat is more than just a simple knob, they have included additional electronics in the unit.
Here we see the included wiring for attaching the rheostat to the fan and motherboard/power source.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz