Documentation and Accessories
The Rosewill unit came with a well written manual and an easy to follow product warranty statement.
Above is the included hardware for an AMD AM2 system. Note that if your motherboard already has an AM2 backplate on the motherboard you can install the Rosewill RCX-Z4 without removing the motherboard from the case.
The Intel and AMD Socket 939/940 installation will require you to remove your motherboard. It is also nice to see Rosewill including spare hardware in case a small piece is lost.
Rosewill also included a rheostat to control the fan speed from outside of your case.
As you can see from this image the Rosewill rheostat is more than just a simple knob, they have included additional electronics in the unit.
Here we see the included wiring for attaching the rheostat to the fan and motherboard/power source.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard