Package and Contents
Starting off on the packaging, ECS's bottom end boards come in the same white box with a blue tinge for Intel and Green or Red for AMD. The front of the box contains only very basic info such as the name and company logo.
The back gives you a bit more info on the features of the board as well as a colour photo of the actual board. This is very nice to see, even though this board is as basic as they come it still gives you a picture so you know what you're getting. Some of the high-end boards our there don't have any pictures so you're left wondering what it has, definitely a big plus for ECS here.
ECS's reading material and software for the board is no light weight. There is your standard users manual which gives you quite a bit of info on the board's features, the BIOS setup as well as a basic run down of the extra software included. A quick install pamphlet is also included if you don't want to wade though the pages looking for the header locations and front panel switch orientation, you can jump to this baby and get going in no time. The CD contains Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit drivers as well as Vista 32-bit and 64-bit drivers. If you're a Linux user, you're going to have to hunt down drivers for this board as the CD is bare of the Linux support.
Being a basic board we weren't expecting a huge cable bundle. You get got only a single SATA data cable and IDE cable along with the I/O shield. There were no power splitters so if your power supply doesn't support SATA drives, out to the store you go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard