Coming to the BIOS section we are greeted with the same AWARD setup that ASUS, Intel and ASRock all use. A few others out there have tried it in the past but only ASUS, Intel and ASRock keep it throughout their entire line. The Extreme Tweaker menu contains all the overclocking options the board has.
FSB Frequency: 200 - 800 in 1 MHz Increments
PCIE Frequency: 100 - 150 in 1MHz Increments
CPU Voltage: 1.1v to 1.9v in 0.0125v increments
CPU PLL voltage: 1.5v to 2.78v in 0.02v increments
DRAM Voltage: 1.8v to 3.4v in 0.02v Increments
FSB Termination Voltage: 1.2v to 1.8v in 0.02v increments
Northbridge voltage: 1.5v to 2.78v in 0.02v increments
Southbridge Voltage: 1.05 to 1.2v in 0.15v increments
Clock Over Charge Voltage: 0.7v to 1.0v in 0.1v increments
From the amount of options you get you would expect a good result from overclocking, and that we got! We managed to hit 527MHz with the Blitz Formula using some rather standard voltage settings. We did have to push the DRAM to 2.4v and the FSB term voltage to the high side of 1.78v but we managed to get an impressive result here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card