Package and Contents
We first start our journey with a look at the package that the Blitz Formula comes in as well as what you get with it. ASUS's Blitz series of boards (currently there is the Formula, Extreme and Maximus) belongs to the Republic of Gamers or ROG series of boards. ASUS puts the board in an oversized box. On the front of the box is only a few bits of info like the model name.
The back of the box contains a lot of info on the board's features, but one of the biggest features we look for is absent, that being the colour photo of the board which for this mount of dosh you're putting down you would like to know what you're getting before you buy.
The ASUS Blitz Formula box has an open out flap on the front that shows some of the more important features of the board which we will go into detail on later.
Lastly on the list we have what ASUS calls Supreme FX II sound module. What is it? Simply put, this is a daughter board module with the HD Audio codec on it along with the resistors, capacitors and such that run the traditional Onboard Audio. According to ASUS this is supposed to reduce the audio noise from having the codec on the board itself. While it does move it to a shielded location, it still has to be routed off from the ICH and this will still theoretically cause a bit of interference/noise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard