TEST SYSTEM SETUP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz, AMD Athlon 1.2GHz, Intel Pentium III 800MHz
RAM - 256mb RDRAM PC800, 256mb PC150 SDRAM
Motherboard - Intel Desktop Board D850GB i850, ABIT KT7A KT133A, Epox 815EP i815EP
Video Card - nVidia GeForce2 Ultra 64mb
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 2000 SP1
Drivers - nVidia 10.80, DX8, VIA 4.29, VIA AGP GART 4.05
Software - SiSoft Sandra 2001, 3DMark2000, 3DMark2001, Quake 3 Arena
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
In our FPU first benchmark we see the Intel Pentium 4 beating both other processors. In ALU testing the Intel Pentium 4 is beaten by the AMD Athlon, then following the slower Intel Pentium 3.
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
The Intel Pentium 4 is beaten again in this benchmark by the AMD Athlon, Intel's SSE2 technology is beaten by AMD's older 3DNow! technology.
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
In this memory benchmark the Intel Pentium 4 increased memory bandwidth helps it take the lead from the AMD Athlon and Intel Pentium 3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Roy Taylor leaves AMD, AMD Studios gets reshuffled
- Super Smash Bros coming to Switch in 2018, says insider
- Payday 2 Switch port is outdated version
- Metal Gear Survive charges for extra save files
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit