Onboard graphics systems have really come a long way, originally only capable of simple 2D application use they are now able to handle basic 3D applications as well as some gaming. Onboard graphics are now basically used for the digital home where simple output for TV as well as High Definition-out is needed.
So far AMD has been the front runner with the 690G chipset, supporting DVI, CRT and HDMI outputs. Now NVIDIA has finally come up with its version, the GeForce 7xxx platform chipset for both AMD and Intel platforms.
The GeForce 7050 is definitely a good chipset for the price, however if you're looking for a slightly more powerful chipset the AMD 690G chipset has better performance, is even cheaper and is built by ATI/AMD for their own chipsets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard