Moving onto the drive there is only so much you can say about a ROM. The front facet gives us the Blu-ray Disc logo in a stand out blue color along with ASUS in the middle.
The right gives us the standard RW, DVD, DISC logos and the whole drive comes in at a few millimeters longer then the Pioneer DVR-212BK 16x DVD Burner. Clearly nothing that's going to cause any issues.
Swinging around to the back of the drive we have the standard SATA connector along with the SATA power connector found on SATA hard drives.
The top of the drive has the usual sticker that gives us the manufacturing date, model, brand, power ratings, explanation of the connectors, warning about the laser and the standard rundown on how the product complies with the FCC.
The only thing missing from the whole drive is probably a beige faceplate but fortunately most cases these days offer their own cover for the ROM drive so it doesn't really matter what color the front is; it's not an issue having it match your home theater PC or your standard tower.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Drive]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Nero DiscSpeed 4]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Nero DiscSpeed 4 Continued]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Nero DiscSpeed 4 - Burning]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam